Buildings

Early in 1918, after the plans had been once again revised by Mr. S. B. Murray, Chief Engineer to the Government, and later approved by the Board of Management, the foundations of the six initial buildings (Blackburn, Preston, Lewis, Oakshott, Hesketh and the Principal’s bungalow now called Hammick Cottage) as well as the Central School, were laid, and construction commenced. A beautiful chapel was later constructed adjacent to the main school building.

The buildings across the school have a very British public school look and are maintained by the Estate department.

Some of the newer buildings on the campus include Smith Cottage, Oldham House, the Staff quarters near Oldham House, Breeden Hall, the new Administrative building above which are housed the Gym and Table Tennis facilities.