Kindly peruse through the mail and folder for IIMUN 2018 that was sent to us by IIMUN. If you are interested that your ward should take part kindly fill in the Consent Form by February 11th 2018. The amount for the Programme will vary according to the flight details but will not be above Rs 50,000.
Looking forward to your cooperation! Kindly follow the Link below.
Mrs Clover Everett.
IIMUN Championship Conference 2018
Greetings on behalf of the Indian International Model United Nations (IIMUN),
It is our distinct pleasure to invite you and your school students to the 7th iteration of the Championship Conference of IIMUN which will be held at The Retreat Hotel & Convention Centre from Friday, 10th August, 2018 to Monday, 13th August, 2018. As we culminate our August- August Calendar, the finale event of IIMUN 2017-18, will see 3000 school students from 42 countries compete for the BEST MUN school Trophy. However, to mark this momentous seventh-anniversary celebration, IIMUN has apart from the conventional MUN also added:
1) Judges- Each council in the competition will be adjudicated by former and sitting Ambassadors who actually represented their countries in these specific councils.
2) College Fair- With these many students gathering for 4 days under one roof, IVY League Institutions, IIMs and other such universities across the globe are expected to send their admission officers/ deans to guide the students on how exactly to get into that college. This will actually help facilitate a better understanding of the university requirements as against getting certificates from university based MUN conferences which technically have nothing to do with the university.
3) MUNclave, the speaker series- IIMUN has always believed in getting leading luminaries to engage with students and this year 30 such speakers will talk to the students. Please visit our website (www.iimun.in) to see a full list of speakers who have spoken at our conferences.
4) Global Village- Students will get the opportunity to not just represent the country allotted to them via the MUN, but also as a part of a dedicated social event to showcase the countries culture and tradition.
5) Sports Activities/ Mini-Festivals/ CAS Program- With an entire property at our disposal, IIMUN has planned certain activities with leading luminaries from these respective disciplines. These activities which are optional in nature will also be graded and student performances recognized for the same. These CAS programs pre/ during and post the conference can also be created.
6) Customised teachers itinerary- Interact with 150 like minded academicians, get a chance to get up close with living legends and enjoy the best amenities whilst helping your students.
7) Ambience- with spacious rooms for accommodation, separate social events for teachers and students, an entire beach at your disposal to relax in the evenings, come experience a 7-star ambience in a 5-star property.
8) End to End conference- Much unlike commercial cafes where every sugar sachet is a chance to fleece the institution, IIMUN seeks to maintain our Athiti Devo Bhava culture wherein everything from the time of landing at the Mumbai Airport to the time of seeing you off, will be taken care of.
IIMUN has today, with the support from institutions such as yours, become the Worlds Largest MUN organization, having been associated and affiliated to organizations ranging from the Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India to the United Nations itself. Our 160 annual conferences in as many cities spread across 22 countries impact 10 million high school students, seeing support and speakers such as Former Secretary General of the United Nations H.E Mr. Ban-Ki-Moon to Mr. Amitabh Bachchan. IIMUN is happy to select your distinguished and reputed institution to be a part of the experience- however, we would require receiving your consent to participate as an institution on your letter head in compliance with the attached registration timeline so as to close registration formalities & maintain the Indian international levels of excellence which the organisation has set globally. We invite you to experience our best educational extravaganza in the city of dreams, Mumbai.
Indian International Model United Nations
Contact: +91 9833997752